Looking for fresh, healthy and delicious meal options? At My Local Indian we have you covered!
September is a busy month – the kids go back to school, work commitments and projects seem to always ramp up, plus we’re still mourning the loss of the lazier days of summer. This means we’re all looking for fuss-free options to feed the family, which take little effort – but often convenience comes with the compromise of lots of additives and other ‘long life’ and ‘ready meal’ nasties.
With harvest season around the corner, there’s no better time to enjoy the wonderful vegetables that we use in our dishes – freshly selected from local suppliers and cooked up straight away in small batches to seal in all the flavour and goodness! We also use the best local meat and fish companies, trusted to supply us with fresh and succulent produce.
- Malai Chicken Tikka – a really succulent starter that’s getting rave reviews
- Butter Chicken – a real family favourite
- Railway Lamb – one of our top 5 ordered dishes, definitely worth a try
- Vegetable Mango Curry – ideal for vegetarians in the family, looking for something new
- Beetroot Thoran – a warming side dish, full of healthy antioxidants
- Chilli Coriander Nan – perfect if you love bread to accompany your curry, but are looking to spice it up
Check out our full range here
Our range is perfect for busy weeks where you are juggling everyone’s school and work commitments, but also ideal when the weekend comes and all you want to do is collapse on the sofa in front of a box set!